My husband loves granola and I hate buying small overpriced bags at the grocery store. This recipe uses less oil and sweetener than many recipes, but it still comes out crisp and delicious. I usually eat it with greek yogurt.
Easy granola recipe for the entire family to enjoy.
- 3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamon powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Mix first 7 ingredients together in a large bowl
- Whisk together vanilla extract, honey, and vegetable oil in a large measuring cup
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir well
- Pour onto a sheet pan covered with a silicon mat or parchment paper
- Bake about 25 minutes or until lightly brown. Stir every 10 minutes. Make sure not to over bake. It will darken and crisp up after it is removed from the oven.